RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: MANY required screen-login-screen-login-screen-login etc.

    Message 1 of 65 , May 21, 2013

      My mistake. The correct URL for logging in to LotW is

      https://p1k.arrl.org/lotwuser/default

      From: "rob05836" mailto:ab1nj@...

      Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 10:21:41 -0000

      I was having this problem also. The solution was to delete the cookies from LoTW. Using Firefox 20.0.1 and just upgraded to v 21.0 Still working ok now. Click "tools..options..privacy..cookies.. search for "lotw" and delete that cookie.

      73, Rob AB1NJ

      --- In mailto:ARRL-LOTW%40yahoogroups.com, David Levine mailto:davidnj@... wrote:

      > I haven't been on the site for 1 week or longer. Whether I go to
      > https://lotw.arrl.org or https://p1k.arrl.org I log in once and all
      > references point to that same subdomain after log in.
      >
      > It might be worthwhile for those experiencing multiple logins to clear
      > their browser's cache if they haven't tried that yet.
      > http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache references a bunch of
      > browsers if you aren't sure how to do it for your browser.
      >
      > I notice only 1 direct cross subdomain reference and that's when I use
      > https://lotw.arrl.org there's a reference to p1k.arrl.org for the ad. I
      > didn't drill into any javascript references to see if there are any cross
      > subdomain references.
      >
      > David - K2DSL

      No virus found in this message.

      No virus found in this message.

    • Frank T Brady
      Message 65 of 65 , May 22, 2013

        Sure enough, after a few days, LOTW qsl counts for my account are back in balance with my records.
        Either someone saw my complaint and corrected the error,
        Or, they have some kind of periodic internal auditing that corrects occasional data integrity "glitches"
        73, frank w0ecs

        I think that's different Bob
        Of course, I can't tell since I don't use the awards area.
        Did you notice a drop in your Qsl Records count?
        For me, the lotw web page now says "You have 2141 Qsl Records"
        My count is 2142 and their count also used to be 2142.
        Also, one qsl is missing from a download of all lotw qsls.
        The only thing slightly unusual is that there were two qsos with the same call (UA6DX) in a 3 minute time interval.
        The 2nd of the two qsos is the one for which the qsl disappeared.
        For now I'll just monitor it for awhile.
        73, frank w0ecs

        On 5/21/2013 11:58 AM, Robert wrote:

        Hi Frank,

        I don't lose the QSL itself, but about once every month or so, I lose a DXCC or WAS credit for a QSL. It effectively "unchecks" itself and my credit count drops by one. I have a trouble ticket in on this but have not had a response.

        Is this different than what you are seeing?

        73, Bob N7ZO