Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Two logins required?

  • Larry Banks
    Message 1 of 65 , May 20 6:55 AM
      Maybe you are trying to pass too many parameters and the new server cannot handle it.  I just use: https://lotw.arrl.org/lotwuser/default?login=W1DYJ&password=xxxxxxxx and end up where I want to be.  Yes, perhaps this does not go totally to where you want, but it gets me where I need to go.

      73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

      Message 65 of 65 , May 22 10:43 AM

        Sure enough, after a few days, LOTW qsl counts for my account are back in balance with my records.
        Either someone saw my complaint and corrected the error,
        Or, they have some kind of periodic internal auditing that corrects occasional data integrity "glitches"
        73, frank w0ecs

        I think that's different Bob
        Of course, I can't tell since I don't use the awards area.
        Did you notice a drop in your Qsl Records count?
        For me, the lotw web page now says "You have 2141 Qsl Records"
        My count is 2142 and their count also used to be 2142.
        Also, one qsl is missing from a download of all lotw qsls.
        The only thing slightly unusual is that there were two qsos with the same call (UA6DX) in a 3 minute time interval.
        The 2nd of the two qsos is the one for which the qsl disappeared.
        For now I'll just monitor it for awhile.
        73, frank w0ecs

        On 5/21/2013 11:58 AM, Robert wrote:

        Hi Frank,

        I don't lose the QSL itself, but about once every month or so, I lose a DXCC or WAS credit for a QSL. It effectively "unchecks" itself and my credit count drops by one. I have a trouble ticket in on this but have not had a response.

        Is this different than what you are seeing?

        73, Bob N7ZO