Re: [ARRL-LOTW] LoTW revised.. looking for new urls

  • iain macdonnell - N6ML
    Message 1 of 9 , May 17 8:29 AM
      Some more changes were made today on the server side to accommodate
      the broken way that HRD 5 interacts with LotW. It should be "working"
      again now.

      73,

      ~iain / N6ML

      On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Jack <K4WSB@...> wrote:

      > HRD should have a update, you should check with them [they are in Dayton]
      > or on the HRD reflector. I use Logic and Dennis posted an update yesterday
      >

      > At 10:20 AM 5/17/2013, you wrote:
      >
      > Does anyone have the new urls to input into HRD Version 5.24?
      > The new LoTW program apparently changed the upload/download urls but
      > nothing is published (that I saw) on ARRL website.
      >
      > Bill W1WAB
      >

      > Jack Hartley
      > K4WSB / VP2MSB
      > #1 DXCC Honor Roll
      > QCWA OOTC
      > "Celebrating over 1/2 century in Ham Radio"

    • William
      Message 2 of 9 , May 17 7:29 PM
        Thanks. It appears to be working again. Hurrah
        Bill W1WAB

        --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, iain macdonnell - N6ML <ar@...> wrote:

        > Some more changes were made today on the server side to accommodate
        > the broken way that HRD 5 interacts with LotW. It should be "working"
        > again now.
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > ~iain / N6ML
        >

        > On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Jack <K4WSB@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > HRD should have a update, you should check with them [they are in Dayton]
        > > or on the HRD reflector. I use Logic and Dennis posted an update yesterday
        > >

        > > At 10:20 AM 5/17/2013, you wrote:
        > >
        > > Does anyone have the new urls to input into HRD Version 5.24?
        > > The new LoTW program apparently changed the upload/download urls but
        > > nothing is published (that I saw) on ARRL website.
        > >
        > > Bill W1WAB
        > >

        > > Jack Hartley
        > > K4WSB / VP2MSB
        > > #1 DXCC Honor Roll
        > > QCWA OOTC
        > > "Celebrating over 1/2 century in Ham Radio"

      • Frank Wilson
        Message 3 of 9 , May 18 2:03 AM
          Bill

          Here are the links that should be used:

          Login: https://p1k.arrl.org/lotwuser/default
          Download: https://p1k.arr.org/lotwuser/lotwresport.adi

          Also have a look at http://www.hrdsoftwarellc.com/
          They have published a patch for Version 6 ,

          I run V5 and V6 and running the patch in V6 fixed it for both

          I hope that helps

          &3's Frank G3YQA

          --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "William" <W1WAB@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone have the new urls to input into HRD Version 5.24?
          > The new LoTW program apparently changed the upload/download urls but nothing is published (that I saw) on ARRL website.
          >
          > Bill W1WAB

        • Geoffrey Levey
          Message 4 of 9 , May 18 3:38 AM
            There is a typo in the download link

            There must not be a "s" highlighted in yellow

            73

            Geoff Levey
            PC Panic cc
            ZS6GRL  (WAZS 600)
            ZS6EPC
            DXCC Certificates - Mixed, Digital, Phone, 20M, 15M and 10M
            Chairman - West Rand Amateur Radio Club (ZS6WR)
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/geoffrey_levey/
            GP 0717 - Professional 4X4 Overland & Tourist Guide
            Kingdom of Swaziland Tourist Guide
            Honorary Officer North West Parks & Tourism Board
            Four Wheel Drive Guides Association

          • Frank Wilson
            Message 5 of 9 , May 18 6:23 AM
              I have to chuckle Geoff I did a direct copy and past from the link the ARRL help desk sent, but I actually used the HRD fix.
              Well spotted.
              Frank G3YQA