Re: [ARRL-LOTW] ßeta period ends May 20

  • Bob Nielsen
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2013
      Thanks to all who contributed to the update.

      The released version appears to be available NOW: http://sourceforge.net/projects/trustedqsl/files/TrustedQSL/v1.14/

      73, Bob N7XY

      On May 16, 2013, at 4:19 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

      > Robert KC2YWE did a lot of the heavy lifting in TQSL 1.14, including moving the project to an integrated development environment. We could not have accomplished 1.14 in this timeframe without his contribution.
      >
      > 73,
      >
      > Dave, AA6YQ
    • Robert KC2YWE
      Message 2 of 4 , May 16, 2013

        On May 16, 2013, at 7:26 PM, Bob Nielsen <n7xy@...> wrote:

        Thanks to all who contributed to the update.

        The released version appears to be available NOW: http://sourceforge.net/projects/trustedqsl/files/TrustedQSL/v1.14/

        73, Bob N7XY

        It is indeed available now, however you may prefer to wait until Monday. For anybody who has been following the Yahoo! group, this version is identical to the RC6, just with the different build number. So there's no rush to upgrade if you're already running RC6.

        Also, if you wait until it shows up on the ARRL page, you'll be able to download fancy all-new digitally signed versions. Again, no functional difference, but it'll mellow out some of the warnings you'd otherwise see when trying to run software you download.

        73,
        -Robert, KC2YWE