RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Errors

    Message 1 of 12 , May 2, 2013
      >>>AA6YQ comments below

      From: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom
      Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 12:58 AM
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ARRL-LOTW] Errors

      For some reason, I keep getting the same errors when I try to write a TQ8 file...

      OpenSSL error: error:0D07207B:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_get_object:header too long on line 21
      What am I doing wrong?

      >>>In TQSL’s Help menu, please select the About command. In the About window that appears, what is the first line of text?

      >>>If you attach your ADIF or Cabrillo file to an email message and send it to me via

      aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

      Message 2 of 12 , May 3, 2013
        At 12:57 AM 5/3/2013, Tom wrote:

        >For some reason, I keep getting the same errors when I try to write a
        >TQ8 file...
        >
        >OpenSSL error: error:0D07207B:asn1 encoding
        >routines:ASN1_get_object:header too long on line 21
        >What am I doing wrong?
        >Tom K5IID

        The most likely cause of this kind of error is that your certificate
        has become corrupted and can't be decoded.
        In addition to what AA6YQ suggested, if you have a .P12 backup of your
        certificate you should try to restore that backup, which will probably
        fix the error.

        If you don't have a .P12, or any other backup, then you'll need to
        request a new certificate.