Re: [ARRL-LOTW] LOTW cert renew - problem

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
      At 04:16 PM 4/30/2013, CT1HHP wrote:

      >Fellows:
      >
      >I nedd to renew my certificate. I am using Windows 7, as administrador.
      >
      >I needed to change TQSLCert, to realease 1.13
      >
      >I download to a file. Exec. Installed new realease 1.13
      >
      >I start program TQSLCert. I go toCertificate. It opens a list: in gray
      >
      > Properties
      > Save
      > Renew Certificate (Deveria poder
      > abrir esta opção; não abre) This is the problem
      >
      >As it gray does not allow me to send request for
      >a new certificate. I download, again making exec
      >emidiatly ( no using a file to save ) , no change.
      >
      >Does anibody can help me ?

      The "Certificate" menu is not enabled (is greyed
      out) until you select a certificate. Click on the
      certificate that you're trying to renew, then
      then "Renew Certificate" menu should now be enabled, allowing you to renew.

      You can't renew a certificate if it's not already
      installed on the machine where you're running TQSLcert.