LOTW cert renew - problem

  • CT1HHP
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013

      Fellows:

      I nedd to renew my certificate. I am using  Windows 7, as administrador.

      I needed to change TQSLCert, to realease 1.13

      I download to a file. Exec. Installed new realease 1.13

      I start program TQSLCert. I go toCertificate. It opens a list: in gray

                  Properties
                  Save
                  Renew Certificate  (Deveria poder abrir esta opção; não abre) This is the problem

      As it gray does not allow me to send request for a new certificate. I download, again making exec emidiatly ( no using a file to save ) , no change.

      Does anibody can help me ?

      Thank you.

      73

      Luciano Melo CT1HHP

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
        At 04:16 PM 4/30/2013, CT1HHP wrote:

        >Fellows:
        >
        >I nedd to renew my certificate. I am using Windows 7, as administrador.
        >
        >I needed to change TQSLCert, to realease 1.13
        >
        >I download to a file. Exec. Installed new realease 1.13
        >
        >I start program TQSLCert. I go toCertificate. It opens a list: in gray
        >
        > Properties
        > Save
        > Renew Certificate (Deveria poder
        > abrir esta opção; não abre) This is the problem
        >
        >As it gray does not allow me to send request for
        >a new certificate. I download, again making exec
        >emidiatly ( no using a file to save ) , no change.
        >
        >Does anibody can help me ?

        The "Certificate" menu is not enabled (is greyed
        out) until you select a certificate. Click on the
        certificate that you're trying to renew, then
        then "Renew Certificate" menu should now be enabled, allowing you to renew.

        You can't renew a certificate if it's not already
        installed on the machine where you're running TQSLcert.