Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: TrustedQSL 1.14 beta version RC6 is now also available via the ARRL web site...

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2013
      At 06:04 AM 4/28/2013, w8jmf wrote:

      >Dave and team. Two small suggestions.
      >
      >1. Window does not remember placement. Each time program is started it
      >goes to same place and would be nice to not have to move it.
      >
      >2. When signing and uploading log, the file being signed is shown in
      >the dialog, but when complete it does not show in the program window.
      >If several operations are done it would be nice to see that there when
      >operator is sometimes unsure what he did earlier.
      >
      >Both very small nits. RC6 is working well for me.

      Thanks, John.
      I've put these two requests in our trouble ticket system to ensure that
      they're fixed.
    • w8jmf
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2013
        Rick,

        Not sure if this may have fallen through the cracks but I get reminded about placement everytime I run the program and in some recent state-line mobile stuff was reminded about how the stuff in the dialog box doesn't all show up in the main program screen after signing. Maybe you have this slated out later, but seems like the placement thing would be pretty trivial.

        73 de KT8D

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2013