FW: [ARRL-LOTW] "Trusted QSL" version 1.14 is available for beta testing

  • N4DW - Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013

      I took today’s 6 QSO’s and combined them with yesterdays 12 QSO’s and executed v114, chose to not send duplicates.

      I completed the signing of the .tq8 and it was gone.

      By the time I got into LotW, the .tq8 was processed, QSO total increased by 6 and matched total increased by 1.

      I see the date and time stamp in the file name, excellent, especially the time.  I had no way previously to obtain the time accurately before.

      Way to go team!!!

      73,

      Dave