Re: "Trusted QSL" version 1.14 is available for beta testing - unexpected error

  • wa3frp
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013
      I've been running 1.14 without an issue until now when the program was trying to do the upload to LoTW and apparently LoTW failed to respond. I got an unexpected error - check to see if LoTW is offline. I checked and it was online. This may be related to the issue that we have been seeing for a while that is posted on the LoTW Home page:

      Mar 31, 2013: LoTW Offline Messages -- While you are using the LoTW webpages, if you see a message on a white screen that says LoTW is Offline, please just refresh the page and your desired page should come up. The problem is at HQ and staff is investigating. Sorry for the inconvenience.

      I was able to start over and upload successfully. However, I was thinking that there should be an option to retry versus having to start over from scratch.

      Thanks for your time and interest.

      73 Russ WA3FRP
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013

        Thanks, Russ. Your suggestion below has been added to our issue tracking database.

        I've been running 1.14 without an issue until now when the program was trying to do the upload to LoTW and apparently LoTW failed to respond. I got an unexpected error - check to see if LoTW is offline. I checked and it was online. This may be related to the issue that we have been seeing for a while that is posted on the LoTW Home page:

        Mar 31, 2013: LoTW Offline Messages -- While you are using the LoTW webpages, if you see a message on a white screen that says LoTW is Offline, please just refresh the page and your desired page should come up. The problem is at HQ and staff is investigating. Sorry for the inconvenience.

        I was able to start over and upload successfully. However, I was thinking that there should be an option to retry versus having to start over from scratch.

        Thanks for your time and interest.

        73 Russ WA3FRP

        No virus found in this message.