Re: [ARRL-LOTW] "Trusted QSL" version 1.14 is available for beta testing

  • Gary K9GS
    Message 1 of 107 , Apr 5, 2013
      Dave, Rick, and Rick,

      I'm very happy to report perfect results with TQSL 1.14 and Logger32.  I had to work a few guys tonight to have something to upload.

      Flawless and I really like the confirmation box that appears when the upload has been completed.

      Thank you for all of your hard work.

      On 4/2/2013 9:04 PM, Gary K9GS wrote:
      Thanks Rick, Dave and Rick.....I'll download the new upload utility when
      available and try it. I'll report back the results.

      On 4/2/2013 7:59 PM, Rick Ellison wrote:

      Gary..

      I will have the update on my website tomorrow.. Everything is working
      just don’t have time today to upload it as I am not home at the moment..

      73 Rick N2AMG

      Message 107 of 107 , Apr 7, 2013
        Thanks Robert.  TQSL V1.14 now reinstalled and a new tq8 file just uploaded.  Will check the status in the morning.

        73,
        Gary AL9A