RE: [ARRL-LOTW] "Trusted QSL" version 1.14 is available for beta testing

    Message 1 of 107 , Apr 5, 2013
      At 09:05 PM 4/5/2013, Julio Peralta wrote:

      >I've tried every thing I know to copy the dialog box but it just won't
      >copy
      >so I can't let you see it. I've sent a message to the LOGIC developer so
      >hopefully he will check into the problem. I'll let you know when I hear
      >anything.

      Julio,
      Most of it will be canned content, it's only the last line that will be
      different.
      For example, if I run TQSL with "-z", which isn't valid:

      <str>] [-q] [-v] [-h] [Input ADIF or Cabrillo log file to sign]
      /a, --action=<str> Specify dialog action - abort, all, compliant
      or ask
      /d, --nodate Suppress date range dialog
      /l, --location=<str> Selects Station Location
      /s, --editlocation Edit (if used with -l) or create Station Location
      /o, --output=<str> Output file name (defaults to input name minus
      extension plus .tq8
      /u, --upload Upload after signing instead of saving
      /x, --batch Exit after processing log (otherwise start
      normally)
      /p, --password=<str> Password for the signing key
      /q, --quiet Quiet Mode - same behavior as -x
      /v, --version Display the version information and exit
      /h, --help Display command line help
      Unknown option 'z'

      It's that "Unknown option 'z'" that tells the tale. The rest is already
      known.

      So, again, if you can retype the last line of that dialog it will help
      indicate what part of the LOGIC command line that TQSL doesn't like.
    • Gary AL9A
      Message 107 of 107 , Apr 7, 2013
        Thanks Robert.  TQSL V1.14 now reinstalled and a new tq8 file just uploaded.  Will check the status in the morning.

        73,
        Gary AL9A