RE: [ARRL-LOTW] "Trusted QSL" version 1.14 is available for beta testing

  • Julio Peralta
    Message 1 of 107 , Apr 5 6:05 PM
      I've tried every thing I know to copy the dialog box but it just won't copy
      so I can't let you see it. I've sent a message to the LOGIC developer so
      hopefully he will check into the problem. I'll let you know when I hear
      anything.

      Julio, W4HY

      Message 107 of 107 , Apr 7 10:38 PM
        Thanks Robert.  TQSL V1.14 now reinstalled and a new tq8 file just uploaded.  Will check the status in the morning.

        73,
        Gary AL9A