RE: [ARRL-LOTW] "Trusted QSL" version 1.14 is available for beta testing

    Message 1 of 107 , Apr 5, 2013
      At 05:46 PM 4/5/2013, Julio Peralta wrote:

      >Just did the download and installed ver 1.14 all went as expected.
      >
      >When I tried to upload 4 QSOs to lotw LOGIC crashed. A dialog box comes up
      >with all the command line switches (I think that's what they're
      >called) and
      >when I clicked on OK I received a second dialog box telling me that TQS
      >program failed to make a TQ8 file. Upon clicking on the OK in that second
      >dialog box the upload stopped and nothing else happened.
      >
      >Whose problem is this LOGIC's or the ver 1.14?

      This sounds like a LOGIC problem.
      LOTW 1.13 would accept any number of invalid command line switches,
      ignoring the errors and just trying to sign the last thing it saw on
      the command line. With 1.14, we're rejecting invalid command strings.

      When it receives an invalid command line, TQSL pops up the first dialog
      box giving the acceptable options, along with an error message saying
      what was wrong. If you can try it again, perhaps we can tell what's
      happening from that error message.
    • Gary AL9A
      Message 107 of 107 , Apr 7, 2013
        Thanks Robert.  TQSL V1.14 now reinstalled and a new tq8 file just uploaded.  Will check the status in the morning.

        73,
        Gary AL9A