RE: [ARRL-LOTW] "Trusted QSL" version 1.14 is available for beta testing

  • Julio Peralta
    Message 1 of 107 , Apr 5, 2013
      Just did the download and installed ver 1.14 all went as expected.

      When I tried to upload 4 QSOs to lotw LOGIC crashed. A dialog box comes up
      with all the command line switches (I think that's what they're called) and
      when I clicked on OK I received a second dialog box telling me that TQS
      program failed to make a TQ8 file. Upon clicking on the OK in that second
      dialog box the upload stopped and nothing else happened.

      Whose problem is this LOGIC's or the ver 1.14?

      Julio, W4HY

      Message 107 of 107 , Apr 7, 2013
        Thanks Robert.  TQSL V1.14 now reinstalled and a new tq8 file just uploaded.  Will check the status in the morning.

        73,
        Gary AL9A