My install of v1.14

  • bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
      Been reading the emails.
      Did a full backup
      Did a restore point

      My previous version of TQSL was
      Win7 32bit
      C:\Program Files\TQSL

      Hopefully that was the correct location.

      Install told me there was an existing version and I approved it's deletion.
      Install proceeded and almost instantly it was done.
      Two new files appear to have been installed

      tqsl.exe 2013-04-02 3:10AM
      and
      tqslcert.exe 2013-04-02 3:09AM

      Hopefully those are correct.

      Now I have to make some qsos as all my non-uploaded qsos had been uploaded last night.
      (I only upload NEW qsos, never any previously uploaded)

      Painless and easy to understand even for a fumble fingered - easily confused clown like me.

      Thank you update crew!

      --

      All answers questioned here.
      ---------------------------

    • kc2ywe
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
        --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, bill <bill@...> wrote:

        > Been reading the emails.
        > Did a full backup
        > Did a restore point
        >
        > My previous version of TQSL was
        > Win7 32bit
        > C:\Program Files\TQSL
        >
        > Hopefully that was the correct location.
        >
        > Install told me there was an existing version and I approved it's deletion.
        > Install proceeded and almost instantly it was done.
        > Two new files appear to have been installed
        >
        > tqsl.exe 2013-04-02 3:10AM
        > and
        > tqslcert.exe 2013-04-02 3:09AM
        >
        > Hopefully those are correct.
        >

        > Now I have to make some qsos as all my non-uploaded qsos had been
        > uploaded last night.
        > (I only upload NEW qsos, never any previously uploaded)
        >
        > Painless and easy to understand even for a fumble fingered - easily
        > confused clown like me.
        >
        > Thank you update crew!

        Thanks for the feedback! Let us know if you discover any problems with the signing or uploading processes.

        73,
        -Robert, KC2YWE