Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: "Trusted QSL" version 1.14 is available for beta testing

  • Richard Solomon
    Message 1 of 107 , Apr 3, 2013
      I thought things were getting too quiet on this forum. Glad to see the pot
      stirred again.

      As far as Beta Testers, the Pioneers of the Software industry ... you know what
      happens to Pioneers ... they get to sleep on rocks and get shot full or arrows !!

      73, Dick, W1KSZ

      On 4/3/2013 3:18 PM, Keith wrote:

      How stupid of me! I see what you have done. You have added this nag screen to force the logging authors to update their loggers. If they don't their users will be forced to put up with your nag screen. Nice move! And you said you didn't want to force the logging programmers to update. Man that's a dirty move! Of course when tired of the nag screen the answer is roll back to ver. 1.13.

      Keith

      Message 107 of 107 , Apr 7, 2013
        Thanks Robert.  TQSL V1.14 now reinstalled and a new tq8 file just uploaded.  Will check the status in the morning.

        73,
        Gary AL9A