Re: Paying for credits

  • pcooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013
      Hi all,

      OK, thanks to Joe W4TV, and others who pointed out that it has been gone for almost a year now!
      And I did read that original paper (http://www.arrl.org/news/arrl-announces-new-dxcc-fee-structure) but had not realised this would mean the end of buying credits via LoTW.
      And my last paper DXCC submission was done online too.

      Oh well, you learn something new every day!
      However, this is probably much fairer, and will allow me to submit more than one application per year, which is what I have done up till now.

      Thanks to all that responded. Seems like others weren't aware of this either, so now we know!
      73 de Phil GU0SUP