Re: QSL's goal, not the process

  • Doug Garman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013
      I appreciate those putting all contacts into Lotw and eQSL and any other such data base. I had 50 cards for 30 plus countries and for several states, from 1990's, KB7TWJ. I also have my log. My QSL cards were destroyed . I have uploaded my log, and now have two of those contacts verified. It would be WONDERFUL if all 85 of my logged contacts were verified (Alaska Pacific Net contacts not uploaded).
      So, thanks for uploading your logs!