Re: [ARRL-LOTW] WAC

  • George Hughes
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 14, 2013
      My previous reply may fit here pretty easily.
      de AF4GH George

      On 3/14/2013 11:52 AM, Chuck Milam, N9KY wrote:

      On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Joe <nss@...> wrote:
      Seems ODD  that you would have to have 100+ countries confirmed first, before you can qualify for an award that is a hundred times easier to get and needs only 6 cards.

      It is odd, indeed, but that's the way it works right now.  In my case, the trick was getting the cards.  It was easier to get the LoTW confirmations for DXCC, then apply the DXCC credits to WAC.

      --
      Chuck Milam, N9KY
      N9KY@...

    • Chuck Milam, N9KY
      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 15, 2013
        On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM, George Hughes <ghhughes@...> wrote:
        My previous reply may fit here pretty easily.

        I'm not sure I follow what you're trying to say here.  Why not spell it out for us so we don't misunderstand you?

        --
        Chuck Milam, N9KY
        N9KY@...