Help Lotw+dxcc online

  • Bob CE1VCZ
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
      Hi all
      I have a couple of questions from LOTW & DXCC on line?
      1. - I have only applied My DXCC mixto  via LOTW (100 entities), and keep 42 QSO LOTW  without applying...
      2. - I will process 72 QSO via Check Card,

      thus I can ask 150 prefixes endorsement,
      but with these 72 QSO validated by Check Card, I can order new DXCC (eg CW, RTTY) but to complete my application DXCC ONLINE asks me if I want an endorsement or new award, which by the number of QSOs uploaded to the system in line, not complete the 100 QSO on CW and RTTY

      There is the option of checking multiple QSLs via Check Card and then determine which one to take a case or other

      as I can tell I hold x amount QSL via LoTW and paper I can get another endorsement, or can only be done by multiples of 50 QSL paper or 50 QSOs via lotw

      Well, I hope not to bother with this email and very attentive to your feedback

      NOT want to make a request in the DXCC ONLINE erroneous, since once provided the application can not be canceled or amended

      Taking advantage not check card in my country, and by the end of March we will have the sight of one, and I find against time ....

      I hope the group's help ....

      73, Boris CE1VCZ
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
        At 05:34 PM 3/10/2013, Bob CE1VCZ wrote:

        >Hi all
        >I have a couple of questions from LOTW & DXCC on line?
        >1. - I have only applied My DXCC mixto via LOTW (100 entities), and
        >keep 42 QSO LOTW without applying...
        >2. - I will process 72 QSO via Check Card,
        >
        >thus I can ask 150 prefixes endorsement,
        >but with these 72 QSO validated by Check Card, I can order new DXCC
        >(eg CW, RTTY) but to complete my application DXCC ONLINE asks me if I
        >want an endorsement or new award, which by the number of QSOs uploaded
        >to the system in line, not complete the 100 QSO on CW and RTTY

        You can now submit QSLs for credit without first having to have 100
        total credits. You will submit the LoTW credits in one application and
        separately apply for the award using the additional credits due to
        paper cards. Or, submit the paper credits first.

        To do this, you could submit your online paper QSLs and request an
        endorsement. You will not have the award issued yet since you won't
        have 100 or more credits, but the QSLs will be applied to your DXCC
        record. You then submit another application with a request for a new
        award, along with the new QSLs from LoTW since those new QSLs give you
        enough credits to qualify for the award.

        >There is the option of checking multiple QSLs via Check Card and then
        >determine which one to take a case or other
        >
        >as I can tell I hold x amount QSL via LoTW and paper I can get another
        >endorsement, or can only be done by multiples of 50 QSL paper or 50
        >QSOs via lotw

        There is no longer any requirement to submit any particular number of
        QSOs at at time. You don't need to have 50 paper or 50 LoTW. You could
        submit 90 paper QSLs, then submit 10 LoTW QSLs to qualify for the
        award. You can apply new QSLs at any time without having to have an
        associated award.