Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: Remove Duplicates

  • Peter Jordahl
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 9, 2013
      Rudy,
      Non-removal of "zombie" duplicates is BUILT_IN to the LOTW system. No
      one is able to remove them.
      73
      Pete K5GM

      On Sat, Mar 9, 2013, at 07:10 PM, rudy62k wrote:

      > I'm going to take that as a no, you don't know how to get rid of the
      > duplicates, and let it go at that.
      >
      > ... and thanks for the help.
      >

      > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, KA9JAC <ka9jac@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > well that depends,
      > > Are your periodic backups daily or semi annual
      > > If you do daily backups you need not worry about lotw for a backup
      > > if you do backups randomly, then you may need consider doing them on a
      > > routine basis (daily is good)
      > > which is quite easy to do.
      > >

      > > rudy62k wrote:
      > > >
      > > > You mean like the periodic backups I do to external storage?
      > > >
      > > > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ARRL-LOTW%40yahoogroups.com>,

      > > > your

      > > > <mailto:ARRL-LOTW%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > <mailto:ARRL-LOTW%40yahoogroups.com>,

      > > > have

      Pete Jordahl, K5GM
      k5gm@...
    • rudy62k
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 9, 2013
        Thanks, but the first person to reply told me that. Much of the rest of this part of the thread has devolved into a "discussion" of backups due to my apparently ill-advised comment about the low suitability of LOTW as a log backup.