Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Gold Emblem

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013
      Michael,

      What do you mean by "upload my tq6 from inside tqslcert?" *.tq6 files
      are not uploaded anywhere, they are installed by clicking on the file
      in your e-mail program or LotW web site or by saving the file and
      selecting "File | Load Certificate File" in tQSL Cert.

      If by "uploading" you mean the "File | Load Certificate File" process
      ... are you doing that on the same computer with the same user account
      as you used when you generated the certificate request (*.tq5 file that
      was sent to LotW)?

      Have you generated another certificate request or deleted any files
      from tQSL/tQSL Cert since you created the certificate request?

      Was this request a new "unsigned" certificate or was this a certificate
      renewal/update signed with another certificate?