5 band submission method

  • Art
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2013
      I am getting close to 8 band DXCC -I have all but 80 meters LOTW
      confirmed (85 cfd there) and am wondering the method to just qualify
      enough LOTW confirms on each band (to include those already approved by
      regular DXCC submission) to get 100 on each band. I just do not see any
      need to pay for more than needed.

      Looking at the awards part of the program I have way over 100 on most of
      the bands. I tried to move along as far as I could go without
      submission but did not see a way to just select enough to get to the
      magic 100 for each band,

      Or am I stuck with having to pay for ALL LOTW confirms on ALL bands?
      Art K5FNQ

      --
      k5FNQ
      Art Mouton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2013
        No you pay for the ones that you select

        Have at least 105 on each band when you apply

        va3dx

        Subject: [ARRL-LOTW] 5 band submission method

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2013
          On 2/28/2013 8:30 AM, Art wrote:
          > I am getting close to 8 band DXCC - I have all but 80 meters LOTW
          > confirmed (85 cfd there) and am wondering the method to just qualify
          > enough LOTW confirms on each band (to include those already approved
          > by regular DXCC submission) to get 100 on each band.

          If you are not working on DXCC Challenge (1000 total credits - 9BDXCC
          puts you very close), the way to apply for only specific band/mode is:

          1) Log into LotW
          2) Select "Awards"
          3) Select your DXCC Account
          4) Click on "Application" in the left hand menu
          5) in the third column of the application, click on the "Clear all"
          link. This will unselect all of the possible confirmations.

          At this point you can start "adding" credits/confirmations to the
          application. If, for example, you want to all all of the "all time
          new ones" to the application clock the "Mixed" header under Awards.
          If you want all the 80 meter QSOs, click the 80M header. If you
          want only specific confirmations, check the box beside that QSO.

          Be sure to click "Update and save selections" (at the bottom of the
          list) periodically to save the changes/selections.