Gold Emblem

  • Michael Newland
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27 6:34 PM

      I have  up loaded my tq6 file from inside tsqlcert but the symbol is not gold emblem still has red slash?  What am I doing wrong?

      Michael Newland

      Major US Army Retired

      Vietnam Service 64-65 and 68-69

      Aiken County Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES)  NC8N

      Aiken County Assistant Emergency Coordinator (AEC)

      Do not fear the enemy, for your enemy can only take your life. It is far better that you fear the media, for they will steal your HONOR.

      Mark Twain

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28 7:06 AM
        Michael,

        What do you mean by "upload my tq6 from inside tqslcert?" *.tq6 files
        are not uploaded anywhere, they are installed by clicking on the file
        in your e-mail program or LotW web site or by saving the file and
        selecting "File | Load Certificate File" in tQSL Cert.

        If by "uploading" you mean the "File | Load Certificate File" process
        ... are you doing that on the same computer with the same user account
        as you used when you generated the certificate request (*.tq5 file that
        was sent to LotW)?

        Have you generated another certificate request or deleted any files
        from tQSL/tQSL Cert since you created the certificate request?

        Was this request a new "unsigned" certificate or was this a certificate
        renewal/update signed with another certificate?