Re: TQSL - 2 Callsigns and same location name error

  • raoul_gi
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013
      Hello Iain,

      right solution. Thank you for help.

      73 de Raoul, ik0rcy

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013
        Ian is correct - the names are only used in tQSL. You can actually
        delete the location after using it and create a completely new location
        the next time you use tQSL without impacting the QSOs you have already
        uploaded.

      • VE6LB
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013
          Raoul,

          I have a lot of different PXs (15+) for 2 different calls each has it’s own certificate and they are all from the same location Home 1 to 15.

          73, Gerry VE6LB

          wrote:
          > > thank you for information. I have no problems to rename the
          two locations
          > > name, but with one of these I've done a lot of QSO.
          What happens if I now
          > > rename it? LOTW consider it a new location?
          Creates other problems?

          > > Thank you.
          > > 73 de
          Raoul, ik0rcy

          href="mailto:ARRL-LOTW%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:ARRL-LOTW%40yahoogroups.com, "Joe Subich, W4TV" wrote:

          That is the nature of tQSL. Each location actually contains both
          > > > call (certificate used) and location data. Name the two locations
          > > > "Callsign A - Home" and "Callsign B - Home" and you will not
          > > > have a problem.
          > > >
          > > > This is one of the
          problems that needs to be fixed in the tQSL
          > > > redesign.
          > > >
          > > > 73,
          > > >
          > > > ... Joe,
          W4TV

          raoul_gi wrote:

          of callsign A, but after this I find only
          location.

          - location name "Home"

          this is a software "bug".
          V1.13.ARRL.747.