Re: [ARRL-LOTW] OT QRZ.com log SOLVED, tnx to Gary

  • hb9ari
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2013
      Gary,

      Thank you for your quick reply and solution.
      My best 73,
      Rudi, HB9ARI

      On 25.02.2013 20:11, Gary AL9A wrote:

      Rudi,

      Go to your QRZ page.  Your call, HB9ARI, will show in the menu bar at the far right hand side.  Move your cursor over your call and from the drop list click on "My Logbook".  On the left hand side of the QRZ Logbook listing is a drop box titled "Order by:"  Click on the down arrow of the drop box and select the sort order you want for your log.

      73,
      Gary AL9A