Re: [ARRL-LOTW] DXCC Submission Processing Time?

  • VE6LB
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23 8:29 AM

      Normally much faster. They post a comment some time ago that they where cleaning up 2012 DXCC before starting any 2013.

      Gerry VE6LB

      Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:12 AM
      Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] DXCC Submission Processing Time?

      Hi Steve,

      I submitted some LoTW credits in early January -- they showed up yesterday.  So it was about six weeks.

      73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23 9:02 AM
        If early January submissions are being processed, they've closed the
        2012 books and LotW only submissions should catch up quickly. Until
        they put LotW on hold for 2012 closing, a simple endorsement was
        generally processed in a couple days on LotW even though it might
        take a couple weeks to get any paperwork/certificates/stickers back
        in the mail.