Re: DXCC Submission Processing Time?

  • w9swt
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
      Thanks, Larry.

      --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Banks" <larryb.w1dyj@...> wrote:

      > Hi Steve,
      >
      > I submitted some LoTW credits in early January -- they showed up yesterday. So it was about six weeks.
      >
      > 73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

    • VE6LB
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013

        Normally much faster. They post a comment some time ago that they where cleaning up 2012 DXCC before starting any 2013.

        Gerry VE6LB

        Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:12 AM
        Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] DXCC Submission Processing Time?

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
          If early January submissions are being processed, they've closed the
          2012 books and LotW only submissions should catch up quickly. Until
          they put LotW on hold for 2012 closing, a simple endorsement was
          generally processed in a couple days on LotW even though it might
          take a couple weeks to get any paperwork/certificates/stickers back
          in the mail.