DXCC Submission Processing Time?

  • w9swt
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
      I've searched the archives, but it's still unclear to me how long it should take (on average) for the credits to show up in "Awarded" column. My QSLs are LoTW. (no paper) Does anyone have recent experience?

      Thanks in advance,
      Steve ~ W9SWT
    • Larry Banks
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
        Hi Steve,

        I submitted some LoTW credits in early January -- they showed up yesterday.  So it was about six weeks.

        73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
          Thanks, Larry.

          --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Banks" <larryb.w1dyj@...> wrote:

          > Hi Steve,
          >
          > I submitted some LoTW credits in early January -- they showed up yesterday. So it was about six weeks.
          >
          > 73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

        • VE6LB
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013

            Normally much faster. They post a comment some time ago that they where cleaning up 2012 DXCC before starting any 2013.

            Gerry VE6LB

            Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:12 AM
            Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] DXCC Submission Processing Time?

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
              If early January submissions are being processed, they've closed the
              2012 books and LotW only submissions should catch up quickly. Until
              they put LotW on hold for 2012 closing, a simple endorsement was
              generally processed in a couple days on LotW even though it might
              take a couple weeks to get any paperwork/certificates/stickers back
              in the mail.