Re: User Friendly LoTW

  • Peter Glasmacher
    Message 1 of 147 , Feb 20, 2013
      > Hmmm. I'm still waiting for a .tq6

      You are not the only one. I know of at least three fellow hams out of my neighbourhood who renewed and did not get the certificate after 10 days.
      Myself, I'm waiting since  January 9th, to get my certificate fixed. They assigned it to the wrong call (DK5D instead of DK5DC). Now I'm without a certificate and DK5D (a contest call) has two of them and gets all my qsos. Thus, both calls are unusable. When I first explained the problem, I got a short answer  ('we will look at it shortly'). That was in early January. No answer received when I (very polite) asked for progress since. None!
      And we international ARRL members don't have a section director we could ask for help. Last thing I did: made a written explanation of the problem including screen shots and mailed it
      along with a number of DXCC application where I did the card checking. Hopefully, the DXCC dept. will forward it. Otherwise I'm lost - and ARRL pobably gets a reputation of ignoring their members problems. I mean, if you maintain abt. 4000 qsl records in LoTW and among them are your last few points to get 5BDXCC but you cannot get them - its very frustrating.

      --
      Peter Glasmacher, DK5DC/AA6HM
      ARRL Member ID: 0001411280

      Hallenserstrasse 40
      Werl,NW 59457 Germany
      mailto:dk5dc@...
      Have a look at: redbooks.ibm.com
      -..-.-.....-..-.-.
      Work QRP!
    • David Cole
      Message 147 of 147 , Aug 24, 2014
        I run ACLog... When you hit the "ALL SINCE" button, change the date to
        be something about a week prior to the LoTW failure...

        I "believe", ACLog got very confused as a result of the fail mode of
        LoTW. That corrected a very similar problem for me.
        --
        Thanks and 73's,
        www.nk7z.net