Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Duplicates

  • Pete Ennis
    Message 1 of 147 , Feb 19, 2013
      I do know a little something about statistical analysis.  That's why I asked.  You don't have any usable data.  First the 1700 hourly samples have no value because it is impossible to know what is going on between the hours.  You get only 1 sample out of 3600 possible samples.  Last I checked that's far to few to be of any value.  You know 60 times 60 is 3600 absolute samples(seconds).  Now that the system is for the most part processing data faster than it is being sent.  There is no way it accurately tell how much raw data is being processed.  From what I see, the LoTW system is only being loaded 5-10% of the time the numbers are showing a dupe rate of somewhere near 7% +/- 3 points.
      Thanks again,

      Message 147 of 147 , Aug 24, 2014
        I run ACLog... When you hit the "ALL SINCE" button, change the date to
        be something about a week prior to the LoTW failure...

        I "believe", ACLog got very confused as a result of the fail mode of
        LoTW. That corrected a very similar problem for me.
        Thanks and 73's,
        for MixW support see;
        for Dopplergram information see:
        for MM-SSTV see: