Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: OT (sort of) - QSL card disturbing trend

  • Gerry-NetBook
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 18, 2013
      Same for the VE outgoing bureau. Must be a RAC member.

      73, Gerry
      VE6LB/VA6XDX

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 19, 2013
        You guys are missing the point. I understand about bypassing the QSL bureau.

        What I am talking about is I sent money and an SAE to him to send me a card direct and I get the card back through another ham using my SAE, so I know he got my card and money.