User Friendly LoTW

  • k4dl@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 147 , Feb 11, 2013
      Are there any plans to ever make LoTW more user friendly. I tried it several years ago and uploaded some logs but have never been able to get back on. Changed computers and moved. It just seems so cumbersome. I can access my bank account much easier than LoTW. I personally like QSL cards myself. I don't think I will post contacts that don't send me a paper QSL card if I ever get back on it. I hate to see the good things about this hobby done away with. But that's just my opinion. I am sure many think I am wrong.

      73's
    • David Cole
      Message 147 of 147 , Aug 24, 2014
        I run ACLog... When you hit the "ALL SINCE" button, change the date to
        be something about a week prior to the LoTW failure...

        I "believe", ACLog got very confused as a result of the fail mode of
        LoTW. That corrected a very similar problem for me.
        --
        Thanks and 73's,
        www.nk7z.net