Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: Old DX

  • Rene Yruretagoyena
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 10, 2013
      Thank you Bob

      Sent from my iPhone4s

      On Feb 10, 2013, at 8:19 AM, Bob K6UJ <k6uj@...> wrote:

      Rene,

      The QSL manager for A71CM is NI5DX

      Bob
      K6UJ

      On Feb 10, 2013, at 8:09 AM, Rene Yruretagoyena wrote:

      I just wrkd my first new country in 10 years!!!! Where can I get qsl info?
      A71CM

      Sent from my iPhone4s

      On Feb 7, 2013, at 6:48 AM, "VE6LB" <ve6lb@...> wrote:

      Most logging programs have an ADIF export capability of selected QSOs. These
      can be imported directly into the Online DXCC Application tool.

      73,
      Gerry VE6LB/VA6XDX
      DXCC, VUCC, WAS Card Checker-Southern Alberta
      VE/VA6 QSL Bureau Team
      (403) 251-0384
      ve6lb@...
      http://www.qsl.net/ve6lb/