RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Old DX

  • Gary Hinson
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 6, 2013

      And thanks for the many QSL cards too Nigel.  Many of the prized slots in my DXCC postcard album have TXF cards in them, and I’m hoping to fill a few more of the empty ones in the same way!

      I’m trying to collect a QSL card from every country for my album, so I can proudly show them off to ham and non-ham visitors to the shack.  LoTW conformations are good for DXCC but they are not exactly show-offable!  Some cards bring back memories of the QSOs, others are prompts for stories about the exotic, difficult-to-reach places that people have activated (Scarboro’ reef and Peter & Paul rocks for example).   Database records don’t have quite the same allure.

      73

      Gary  ZL2iFB

      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 7, 2013
        Most logging programs have an ADIF export capability of selected QSOs. These
        can be imported directly into the Online DXCC Application tool.

        73,
        Gerry VE6LB/VA6XDX
        DXCC, VUCC, WAS Card Checker-Southern Alberta
        VE/VA6 QSL Bureau Team
        (403) 251-0384
        ve6lb@...
        http://www.qsl.net/ve6lb/

        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 10, 2013
          I just wrkd my first new country in 10 years!!!! Where can I get qsl info?
          A71CM

          Sent from my iPhone4s

[...]

          \\ /
          /