Re: [ARRL-LOTW] WOW .. small queue, huge upload ?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2 2:59 PM
      > I see a short queue, but one guy is about to upload over 15,000 qso's

      You are mis-reading the Queue status page. The number of QSOs listed
      is the total number of QSOs in the queue at the time of report. At
      20:59:02z there were 44 logs (files) in the queue containing a *total*
      of 15,760 QSO.

      LotW is capable of processing approximately 3,000,000 QSOs per day with
      the new hardware. Thus 15,000 QSOs would take roughly .5% of a day or
      about 7 minutes, 20 seconds.

      On 2/2/2013 5:26 PM, jeff29754 wrote:
      > I see a short queue, but one guy is about to upload over 15,000 qso's, and 4 places behind him there's another guy uloading almost 17,000, wonder how long they'll take ?
      >
      > Jeff
      > M1BCM

    • jeff29754
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2 10:56 PM
        Yes, ur right Joe, my excuse is that i was tired, had been in a contest all day and half the night.

        Jeff M1BCM