WOW .. small queue, huge upload ?

  • jeff29754
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
      I see a short queue, but one guy is about to upload over 15,000 qso's, and 4 places behind him there's another guy uloading almost 17,000, wonder how long they'll take ?

      Jeff
      M1BCM
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
        > I see a short queue, but one guy is about to upload over 15,000 qso's

        You are mis-reading the Queue status page. The number of QSOs listed
        is the total number of QSOs in the queue at the time of report. At
        20:59:02z there were 44 logs (files) in the queue containing a *total*
        of 15,760 QSO.

        LotW is capable of processing approximately 3,000,000 QSOs per day with
        the new hardware. Thus 15,000 QSOs would take roughly .5% of a day or
        about 7 minutes, 20 seconds.

        On 2/2/2013 5:26 PM, jeff29754 wrote:
        > I see a short queue, but one guy is about to upload over 15,000 qso's, and 4 places behind him there's another guy uloading almost 17,000, wonder how long they'll take ?
        >
        > Jeff
        > M1BCM

      • jeff29754
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
          Yes, ur right Joe, my excuse is that i was tired, had been in a contest all day and half the night.

          Jeff M1BCM