question about the queue and qsl reception

  • bill
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 11, 2013
      Since the system started making major headway, I've gotten MANY old qsls.
      I'm talking some back to the 90's.

      Is there anyway to see in the now uploaded to my log just WHEN it was submitted to LoTW?
      I know it was obviously downloaded in that crunch time.
      Just curious if the upload headers or whatever they are called indicates what date it was uploaded.

      --

      All movements go too far.-Bertrand Russell
      ---------------------------

    • Joe K2UF
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 11, 2013

        Bill,

        At the bottom of the details for each QSL there is a QSL date.  I always thought that was the date that my QSO partner uploaded his side of the QSO.  Assuming that the QSL was created shortly after his upload.

        Joe  K2UF

        With enough THRUST pig fly just fine.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 11, 2013

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 11, 2013
            Each side of the QSO has a "details" link. That provides station
            location for each party and the date the QSO record was processed.
            There is no record of the "upload" date - except when processing
            is happening in near real time.

            On 1/11/2013 5:34 PM, Joe K2UF wrote:
            > Bill,
            >

            > At the bottom of the details for each QSL there is a QSL date. I always
            > thought that was the date that my QSO partner uploaded his side of the QSO.
            > Assuming that the QSL was created shortly after his upload.
            >

            > Joe K2UF
            >

            > With enough THRUST pig fly just fine.
            >

            > _____

          • jim
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 11, 2013
              Dave,
              I think he wanted to know if there was a way
              To find the day the OTHER person uploaded to LOTW

              I would like to know also /

              from the shack of
              WB5AAA
              73 de JIM

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 11, 2013
                I know when I sent it, it was back in Aug of 2010
                I was curious if there was a way to see when the other party submitted it.

                I also tried the LOTW qso detail and again I indicates when I uploaded the qso.
                But I'm missing the obvious....when did my partner submit his log to lotw that resulted in this match.

                It's not important really, It would just haven given me a very good guess at processing time.

                AA6YQ comments below

                Since the system started making major headway, I've gotten MANY old qsls.
                I'm talking some back to the 90's.

                Is there anyway to see in the now uploaded to my log just WHEN it was submitted to LoTW?
                I know it was obviously downloaded in that crunch time. Just curious if the upload headers or whatever they are called indicates
                what date it was uploaded.

                Yes: on the “Log QSOs” tab of DXKeeper’s  Main window, make the “Online QSL” panel visible. The “Online QSL” panel’s “LotW date

                sent” will show you the date the currently-selected QSO was uploaded to LotW.

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                    ARRL-LOTW-digest@yahoogroups.com
                    ARRL-LOTW-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                --

                186,000 miles/sec: Not just a good idea, it's the LAW.
                W9OL-Bill H. in Chicagoland
                webcams at http://w9ol-towercam.webhop.org:8080
                My weatherpage at http://home.comcast.net/~w9ol/WX/HH.htm

              • VE6LB