I got a bunch more of 9X5AA

  • FireBrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
      qso's up onto LoTW today.
      Only 30 more pages of logs, Should have them by the time the bowl season/playoff is over.

      If you worked 9X5AA back in 1989 and you don't see a LoTW qsl, pse email me as deciphering
      the writing is sort of 'black magic' at best.

      A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take
      away everything you have. --President Gerald Ford

      Bill H. in Chicagoland
    • Robert Hess
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
        I do see a 9X5AA in my log that does not show a QSL on
        LOTW.

        WB6EUQ 1989-06-17, 19:51, 15M SSB

        WB6EUQ is one of my previous calls.

        Thanks for uploading all of those logs!

        Bob
        W1RH

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
          Sorry, did not mean for this one to go out over the
          list.

          Bob
          --- Robert Hess <w1rh@...> wrote:

          > I do see a 9X5AA in my log that does not show a QSL
          > on
          > LOTW.
          >
          > WB6EUQ 1989-06-17, 19:51, 15M SSB
          >
          > WB6EUQ is one of my previous calls.
          >
          > Thanks for uploading all of those logs!
          >
          > Bob
          > W1RH
          >
          > --- FireBrick <w9ol@...> wrote:
          >
          > > qso's up onto LoTW today.
          > > Only 30 more pages of logs, Should have them by
          > the
          > > time the bowl season/playoff is over.
          > >
          > > If you worked 9X5AA back in 1989 and you don't see
          > > LoTW qsl, pse email me as deciphering
          > > the writing is sort of 'black magic' at best.

          > > A government big enough to give you everything you
          > > want is a government big enough to take
          > > away everything you have. --President Gerald Ford

          > > Bill H. in Chicagoland

          > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
        • FireBrick
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
            I'm confused, I have it perfectly correct in the log.
            Also when I checked the LoTW file, it shows a LoTW qsl with WB6EUQ at the correct time
            date and band.

            Try checking again...