TQSL stopped working - Please help

  • dl4eax
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
      Hi,

      TQSL stopped working for me.

      Enviroment:
      -----------
      Win7 64 bit
      Avast Antivirus
      TQSL 1.13

      Problem appears:
      ----------------
      As soon as I try to sign an ADIF file using TQSL.
      As soon as I try to backup an existing certificate (create a .p12 file) using TQSLCert.

      What happens:
      -------------
      A Window pops up telling the TQSL has stopped working and Windows would be looking for a solution.

      Steps already done:
      -------------------
      Deleted all certificates and reloaded them via a .p12 backup file.
      Uninstalled TQSL and installed it again.
      Switched off Antivirus software.

      Logs and dumps:
      Did not find any logs, but created a .dmp and .wer file of this event (60 MB size).

      HNY 2013 to you,

      Michael - DL4EAX
    • dl4eax
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2013