Selected vs applied

  • ke7gi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Maybe someone can help.

      1.) I have purchased 500 payment credits.
      2.) I show a number of "selected" contacts under awards.
      3.) These selected contacts don't seem to be applied after months of
      waiting and checking various boxes.
      4.) Do I need to apply for a specific award before they are applied?

      Any help would be appreciated.

      73, Dave KE7GI
    • Gerry Hohn
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004

        Dave,

        You need to submit them as a to get Credit.

        You need to go to the Application page to submit them for DXCC credit.

        There will be an additional DXCC application charge likely.

        Gerry VE6LB/VA6XDX
        DXCC Field Checker-Southern Alberta
        (403) 251-0384
        ve6lb@...