What a service!

  • Art RX9TX
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2004
      Hello russiandx,

      I have sent my paper cards to ARRL HQ on October 2, and submitted
      LoTW application on October 17, and today, October 29, "Application
      history" page shows its status "Finished". Both hardcards and LoTW
      confirmations were processed and put into the credits listing.
      Pretty fast, thanks to the LoTW team!

      BTW "List of received applications" page still says "DXCC is
      currently mailing applications logged during the week of
      September 24, 2004", so I think they are really 3 weeks ahead of
      what the website states.

      Your Logbook DXCC Account (RX9TX)

      Account Status

      Award Selected Applied Awarded Total / Current
      Mixed * 0 0 326 326 / 326
      CW 0 0 314 314 / 314
      Phone 0 0 156 156 / 156
      RTTY 2 0 114 116 / 116
      160M 0 0 42 42 / 42
      80M 0 0 196 196 / 196
      40M 0 0 230 230 / 230
      30M 1 0 87 88 / 88
      20M 2 0 253 255 / 255
      17M 0 0 101 101 / 101
      15M 1 0 212 213 / 213
      12M 1 0 132 133 / 133
      10M 1 0 211 212 / 212
      Challenge * 6 0 1464 --- / 1470
      * = Award has been issued

      --
      73...Art RX9TX 29-Oct-04 14:50 UTC

      "Sometimes even to live is an act of courage." (Seneca)