Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: Latest from talking to the ARRL

  • Vince
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 8, 2004
      Dave,

      I submitted 86 QSL via LoTW, on Sept. 22, and I am still waiting for them to
      be accepted.
      I wonder how long it takes for this process. I would think that it being
      done by computers, it would not take very long, but maybe I am wrong.I am
      about to contact LoTW to see if there is a problem on my part.

      Vince, K6BIR

        > On August 5, I applied to have 6 LotW-confirmed QSLs credited to my
        > DXCC account; they have not been accepted due to an acknowledged
        > defect in LotW. I have been told that I'll know the defect has been
        > repaired when my credits have been granted; as of 90 seconds ago,
        > they remain pending.
        >
        >     73,
        >
        >         Dave, AA6YQ

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        "age and treachery will overcome youth and skill"
        http://www.cox-internet.com/w5uc-page/