Re: [ARRL-LOTW] wanted: C++ developers to help with LotW

  • Robert Chudek - K0RC
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
      This is great news. Congratulations guys!

      73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

      On 12/7/2012 8:52 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

      With encouragement from the ARRL, Rick K1MU and I are rebooting the Trusted
      QSL open source project, which is hosted at

      <http://sourceforge.net/projects/trustedqsl/>

      If you have demonstrably strong C++ development skills that you're
      interested in applying towards improving LotW's usability and efficiency,
      please contact me via direct email.