wanted: C++ developers to help with LotW

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
      With encouragement from the ARRL, Rick K1MU and I are rebooting the Trusted
      QSL open source project, which is hosted at

      <http://sourceforge.net/projects/trustedqsl/>

      If you have demonstrably strong C++ development skills that you're
      interested in applying towards improving LotW's usability and efficiency,
      please contact me via direct email.

    • Robert Chudek - K0RC