Main Page now says 7 days

  • Rick Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
      Which might be true or not.

      My Last log processed was 5 December, but the one before that is 29 November. Last QSO Logged is 1 December.

      My Logs of 30 Nov and 1-4 December are not processed yet.

      So who knows. Just ride out the storm. There are no major contests
      that I know of so it should be able to chew through them sooner or
      later.

      Scotty W7PSK
    • Paul Stoetzer