Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Escape Velocity

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
      > Keep pissing and moaning, that'll surely help.

      It certainly *did* help. Nothing was being done about the "lost
      upload" problem, in spite of many reports, until I took specific
      dates from my own log and reports of specific dates from here an
      another QSL related list directly to K1ZZ just two weeks ago.

      With a LotW system that continues to process only about 65% of
      the uploads in a given day - a backlog that grows by nearly 12
      hours per day, only continued "pissing and moaning" - as you put
      it - it going to keep the issue front and center. With ARRL, it
      takes constantly putting issues front and center before *anything*
      gets done.

      On 12/6/2012 2:44 PM, Chip Griffin wrote:
      > This list has gotten too far off topic. At this point it is just an
      exercise in deleting crap. I'm going to turn off all email. I'm not
      going to leave because it might still be a resource. But the signal to
      noise ratio is minuscule. Not that I expect most of the whiners who seem
      to abound here to comprehend the concept. Keep pissing and moaning,
      that'll surely help.