Re: [ARRL-LOTW] 10BDXCC with LOTW only

  • Paul Spiteri
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
      Dear Alessandro,
                                 About a fifteen days ago I sent an e-mail to the LOTW help centre and send them my LOTW report.
      I confirm that I have a 10 Band DXCC confirmed all on LOTW. I asked also to the LOTW desk to check if I am  the first one.
      Now that I am an LOTW member for more then 4 years I never notice that someone ever wrote here about a 10 Band DXCC confirmed all on LOTW.
      Only one think I must say ,   a 10 Band DXCC on LOTW is more hard then a simple 10 Band DXCC, because to confirm a 10 Band DXCC on LOTW you need approx 150 on each band from 160 Mtrs to 6 Mtrs and that's more hard. ( because not every operator that you contact is an LOTW member )

      73
      9H1SP
      Paul
      ARRL Member