10BDXCC with LOTW only

  • IZ5MOQ
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2012

      Hello,

      with some friends, those days, we were talking about it:

      All around, someone has managed the 10BDXCC with only LOTW,  paper QSL-free?

      Regards.

      Alessandro, IZ5MOQ

    • ratione
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2012
        That's great news, Alessandro.

        It is wonderful too see some positive, good news on the LOTW reflector.

        Thanks for breaking the chain of gloom and doom.

        73, Jack N2VW
      • Paul Spiteri
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
          Dear Alessandro,
                                     About a fifteen days ago I sent an e-mail to the LOTW help centre and send them my LOTW report.
          I confirm that I have a 10 Band DXCC confirmed all on LOTW. I asked also to the LOTW desk to check if I am  the first one.
          Now that I am an LOTW member for more then 4 years I never notice that someone ever wrote here about a 10 Band DXCC confirmed all on LOTW.
          Only one think I must say ,   a 10 Band DXCC on LOTW is more hard then a simple 10 Band DXCC, because to confirm a 10 Band DXCC on LOTW you need approx 150 on each band from 160 Mtrs to 6 Mtrs and that's more hard. ( because not every operator that you contact is an LOTW member )

          73
          9H1SP
          Paul
          ARRL Member